Once you have created a video and uploaded it to your YouTube channel, you may embed it in a WebCampus discussion, message, journal, blog or wiki.
The following steps will guide you in the process, using a UNLV video and the discussion tool as an example.
1. In YouTube, click the Share link, then copy the generated URL.
2. In WebCampus, go to Discussions. Click Create Thread. In the Message area, click the Insert/Edit Embedded Media button, which is located on the bottom row, fourth from the left.
3. In the Type menu select iframe. Paste the video's URL in the File/URL field.
4. Complete the Create Thread task. You may add text before or after the video, which looks like a yellow box. Click Submit.
5. In the Discussion forum, click your thread and check it out.